The Community Free Clinic of Decatur-Morgan County, Inc. (CFC) provides free prescription medication and diabetic supplies for CFC patients only. Medications must be prescribed by a CFC provider. The CFC Pharmacy has a wide variety of medications for infections, diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, asthma and other common illnesses. The CFC Pharmacy does not carry and cannot provide prescriptions for controlled substances.
The CFC Pharmacy is staffed by licensed pharmacists and pharmacy technicians.
For Patients Requesting Refills:
Please call the Clinic at 256-309-2491 to request refills at least 5 working days in advance. Please plan your medication accordingly. DO NOT WAIT UNTIL YOU ARE OUT OF MEDICATION TO CALL IN YOUR REFILLS!
- Refills may be called in any time during the day or night.
- If leaving a voice mail, please leave your name, and prescription number from the most recent medicine bottle you wish to have filled.
- The Pharmacist is available for medication refill pickup on Tuesday and Thursday mornings between the hours of 9:00 am – 11:00 am.
- Patients may ask someone to pick up medication on their behalf during these times if necessary.
- Please call the Clinic and pick up a copy of the complete Refill Policy if you have any questions.